How To Write A Classified Ad That Sells
1. USE KEYWORDS: This immediately tells the reader what it is you have to sell and allows for more successful online searching.
2. DESCRIBE CLEARLY and factually what you are selling. State year, make, model, color, size, and tell what condition the item is. Also state the special features.
3. STATE THE PRICE. Successful advertisers have learned that the price in an ad helps increase the chances of good results.
4. IF URGENT RESPONSE is needed, say so. The words “We’re Moving” or “Must Sell Fast” suggests that readers respond immediately.
5. INCLUDE your phone number (and, optionally your Email address.) Classifieds get results fast and often generate immediate sales. If you cannot be available to answer the phone at all times, be sure to specify special calling times such as after 6 pm or before 11 a.m.